- Some contemplations on the past 13 weeks…
- … am I STILL banging on about Facebook? I might look at David Brin as well.
- We still can hide – but only for as long as we defy the will of Zuckerberg.
- After nearly 30 years, suddenly I’ve apparently decided to trust Steve Jobs.
- At the risk of straying from the topic of online trust – sometimes, just sometimes, joining a FB page isn’t a waste of time.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Facebook places got some scrutiny when it was launched last month, as one would expect. The Guardian’s had a look at “Facebook’s latest scheme“, as they put it, and it’s not too impressed – “The biggest threat to Facebook, Twitter … Continue reading