- Some contemplations on the past 13 weeks…
- … am I STILL banging on about Facebook? I might look at David Brin as well.
- We still can hide – but only for as long as we defy the will of Zuckerberg.
- After nearly 30 years, suddenly I’ve apparently decided to trust Steve Jobs.
- At the risk of straying from the topic of online trust – sometimes, just sometimes, joining a FB page isn’t a waste of time.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Apparently, I still am. In this piece in The Age recently, ‘arf’ commented “I first encountered this notion in ‘The Transparent Society‘. The author (David Brin) is better known for his sf, but is quite up to writing a serious … Continue reading