- Some contemplations on the past 13 weeks…
- … am I STILL banging on about Facebook? I might look at David Brin as well.
- We still can hide – but only for as long as we defy the will of Zuckerberg.
- After nearly 30 years, suddenly I’ve apparently decided to trust Steve Jobs.
- At the risk of straying from the topic of online trust – sometimes, just sometimes, joining a FB page isn’t a waste of time.
Category Archives: Twitter
At the risk of straying from the topic of online trust – sometimes, just sometimes, joining a FB page isn’t a waste of time.
Facebook brought Stephen Fry to Melbourne. Thank you, Stephen. Thank you, Facebook. The rut I live in was too deep and wide for me to consider escaping for a night. Bugger. I didn’t really need to see him live, though. … Continue reading
There was an interesting piece on ABC’s Lateline on Tuesday, suggesting that politicians are only using social media to push their message at voters. The argument is roughly that, for example, Gillard has oodles of followers and she tweets like … Continue reading