- Some contemplations on the past 13 weeks…
- … am I STILL banging on about Facebook? I might look at David Brin as well.
- We still can hide – but only for as long as we defy the will of Zuckerberg.
- After nearly 30 years, suddenly I’ve apparently decided to trust Steve Jobs.
- At the risk of straying from the topic of online trust – sometimes, just sometimes, joining a FB page isn’t a waste of time.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
… in which the reader encounters a reflective author attempting to honestly assess his success or lack thereof, and to plot his engagement levels throughout. *Ahem* As MST2/3DMC draws to a close, we must now consider how we approached our … Continue reading
Facebook places got some scrutiny when it was launched last month, as one would expect. The Guardian’s had a look at “Facebook’s latest scheme“, as they put it, and it’s not too impressed – “The biggest threat to Facebook, Twitter … Continue reading
Well, to be more accurate, the decision’s been made for me. My wife had an Apple IIe back in the day, so this is nothing new for her. I’m just along for the iRide. I’m typing this on our iPad. … Continue reading